-
September 2nd, 2002, 08:31 AM
#21
Inactive Member
*draws off a pint* Cheers, my friend. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
September 2nd, 2002, 07:32 PM
#22
Inactive Member
*cheers!*
I GOT TICKETS TO SEE KID ROCK AND LYNYRD SKYNYRD!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO_HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you may now ogle and worship me. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 2nd, 2002, 07:33 PM
#23
Inactive Member
Roll out the barrel!
We'll have a barrel of fun!
**clinks Shadowcat's glass**
Hey! We can finally get 20 liter kegs here in Canada! Hooray!
-
September 3rd, 2002, 12:12 AM
#24
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ski:
*cheers!*
you may now ogle and worship me. [img]wink.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I bet Jelly will- once we get her plastered enuf!
Congrats on the tickets!
haha! Poor Jelly. Well, you can see how a girl in her condition could easily mistake "moonshine" for a bottle of distilled, canadian, drinking water! Tsk, tsk, tsk.
-
September 3rd, 2002, 01:07 AM
#25
HB Forum Owner
I thought canadian moonshine WAS distilled canadian water up there, or was it undistilled? hell I don't know..
-
September 3rd, 2002, 01:10 AM
#26
Inactive Member
kingston water is pretty nasty ...
ski, that's awesome [img]biggrin.gif[/img] and here i was all excited about getting tix for Great Big Sea in november ...
-
September 3rd, 2002, 01:14 AM
#27
Inactive Member
Thanks Jely and Lulu, I wish I could take all you guys but I haven't won the lotto yet [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 5th, 2002, 11:18 PM
#28
Inactive Member
I thought it was MY turn to win the lottery...
Jax
-
September 6th, 2002, 12:22 AM
#29
Inactive Member
heheh, thats what Eris WANTS you to think..... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 7th, 2002, 01:07 AM
#30
Inactive Member
Because Eris is God-right? Or some equivolent...
(Aw heck, the bible doesn't make any sense to me either...)
Hey Ski! C'mon- you know you want to take me an Jelly! What kind of a man would pass up the chance for two hot dates?!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks